What to do in your spare time
Not only our leisure parks and wellness facilities are worth a visit. We still have numerous other leisure activities for you in the close surroundings. Discover Leutershausen with all what we have to offer.
To keep your body in balanceNEW
"To wait until the disease begins, in order to heal it, to wait until the disturbance appears, in order to treat it, is the same as to wait for the thirst, to satisfy it. Is it not too late then?" Su Wen
Sport and Wellness
- natural swimming basin (10 x 12 m) with sunbathing area
- river outdoor swimming pool at the Altmuehl with mini golf, boccia and grill area, children basin
- indoor swimming pool approx. 600 m from the apartment
- many open-air pools in the surrounding area
- massages at 'Vitalis'. Please book up-front!
- in freezing temperatures: ice skating right in front of your door!
Cycling in Franconia!
Two big biking trails and side walks are directly passing the Thomasmuehle. There is the 'Karpfenradweg' which is approximately 80 kilometres long and the 'Schmetterlingsradweg' with approximately 30 kilometres - both leading through the wonderful Franconian nature, along ponds and lakes, cities and sights and offer various locations for a pause and viewpoints. Many kilometres of trails are being inspected and signposted by the 'Tourismusverband Romantisches Franken'. Bike maps are available in our shop for you. Brochures and information on demand. Parking space (lockable) for your bike available.
Locally, on the spot, in our more than 600 square metre big shop you will find everything which the heart desired - rods, rollers, accessories, chairs, beds, tents, knifes, a wide range of all kinds of bait, clothing and a lot more...
NEW: shop online on www.angelmarktballheim.de
Moreover you can buy daily tickets for the fishing lake in front of our door - for more information please **click here**
We offer classes for adults and children
- making pottery for children and adults. No matter if garden balls, fish or a self-made souvenir. Already starting with 3 participants as of 10.-- € / person (class room approx. 500 metres from your apartment)
Our mill shop - small but fine!
You will find our tradition-steeped health food shop just next to the angling shop and the entrance of the main door.
Locally produced flour (all variety), all that is needed for baking bred, pasta, cereals, organic products, oils, vinegar, sides like rice, lentils, quinoa, vegetarian spreads...
Souvenirs from holiday?
Best applesecco made of local apples - either dry, half-dry or mixed with elderflower or - a little bit more exclusive - 'sparkling pear' - produced in traditional bottle fermentation.
Brand new: cherry-pear-secco: half-dry, fruity - a dreamQuality that one can taste